Technical Aviation Advisors, Corp., offers a qualified staff of aircraft technical representatives and maintenance personnel with the experience to assist with every stage of your aircraft asset management. From customizing aircraft maintenance inspection programs, aircraft physical inspections, historical records audit to the aircraft purchase or lease negotiation, you have an assurance that these professional services are being carried out by experienced corporate and airline maintenance staff
Services provided by Technical Aviation Advisors, Corp. includes, but are not limited to:
- Engine and APU borescope inspections.
- Technical records audit and document preparation for lease return of airframe, engine, auxiliary power units and landing gear assemblies.
- Aircraft modification and maintenance service checks of most commercial aircraft.
- Engine repair/overhaul and conversion management of most commercial engines.
- Technical contract requirements.
- Aircraft, engine, APU and inventory for pre-purchase inspections.
- Repair Station annual audits.
- Civil aviation compliance services; monitoring of components, inspection checks, airworthiness directives, service bulletins and manufacture recommended tasks.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The information you enter on our site is held in confidence between you and us. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. This privacy statement discloses how the information you provide is used and protected.
News & Press Releases